Thursday, May 28, 2009

Naco Ramirez: A Lost Hope



Jorge Vergara seems hell-bent on making me suffer! Of all the idiotic decisions he has made in the past I have always remained loyal but now it is getting too much. My beloved Chivas had crossed into the dark side with the emocentric Naco Ramirez at the helm; an affair I thought would not last.

Vergara, none the less, has decided to give him six more months to try and flush Chivas down the toilet. As much as I doubt it will happen I hope that Naco Ramirez proves me wrong because I am not the type of fan that hopes for their team to fail in order to bring changes.

In the four games Ramirez coached not once was the team able to score more than one goal, and when qualification for the Liguilla was on the line the team choked. I honestly do not know what to expect from this coach aside from the club continuing it's trend of not qualifying to the liguilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment