Thursday, June 4, 2009

Costa Rica Got's Talent



"I just dont think we were good enough," said coach Bob Bradley after the U.S got their asses handed to them 3-1 by Costa Rica in the fourth round CONCACAF World Cup qualifying match.

The defeat at San Jose could very well have set the gears in motion for a U.S Nads losing streak. Well, At least that is what I am hoping for. In order for my dream scenario to happen Honduras must defeat the Stars and Stripes this Satirday.

Then the Nads will have to travel to Mexico where the Tricolor will hand them their third straight World Cup Qualifying defeat and send the spazzos into a frenzy. I want the U.S to finish the Hexagonal in fourth place and then face off against CONMEBOL's fifth place team. I dont think that's too much to hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment