Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chucho el Roto y Los Abandoned



The Tricolor jrs concluded their mediocre participation in the CONCACAF Under-20 Championship with a two-goal draw against hosts Trinidad & Tobago. With Juan Carlos Chavez at the helm the young Tricolor finished the tourney at the bottom of group B with only one point with two goals for and five against.

“It is natural that I get the blame but I had spoken with Guillermo Cantu and my contract had a stipulation that I could leave whenever I received an offer from a club," said Jesus "Chucho" Ramirez who abandoned the youth national team one month before the start of the Under-20 Championship. "I simply made a decision. Having the opportunity to come to America was something I did not have to think about. I am calm, I am in peace,” concluded Ramirez.

No comments:

Post a Comment